Join our Team
Senior Wealth Advisor: Job Description
A rapidly growing multi-office South Florida based boutique Wealth Management, Financial Planning and Trust & Estate services firm seeks a dynamic initiative-taking, ambitious, charismatic, outgoing and self-confident bi-lingual Senior Wealth Advisor to attract and develop HNW individuals and families as new clients. The Senior Wealth Advisor will primarily work out of our Coral Gables offices and report to our Managing Director & CWA, drawing support from our Investment Management, Trust & Estate and Financial Planning professional teams as well.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in the future success of the fastest growing independent trust company in Florida. The Firm has differentiated itself from our competitors, and has built growing recognition as the leading flexible, creative, responsive, and high-service level Firm in the State. We are seeking a highly self-driven, gregarious, financially and recognition motivated, confident salesperson who is driven to get out of the office and meet potential client prospects at community events, conferences, social media recognized events, and other organizational gatherings. As a Senior Wealth Advisor, we look for at least 4 years of experience in wealth management, financial planning, trust & estate services, and/or related financial advisory experience.
The role of Senior Wealth Advisor is key to continuing the 25%+ growth our Firm has reached recently by attracting and retaining clients. If you have a burning competitive desire to close deals, earn higher compensation based on your efforts, grow with a Firm which promotes internally, and as a shareholder build future value, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The Senior Wealth Advisor will be expected to engage aggressively in our communities using creative sales approaches, to meet new potential prospects for the services of our Firm and develop relationships which would lead them to become clients of our Firm. With our full suite of Investment, Trust and Financial Planning services, our professionals will collaborate closely with you as a collaborative team to develop your client relationships with your new prospects. You will be responsible for quarterbacking your new client’s interface with the team and ensuring that clients are always well served by the Firm. The Senior Wealth Advisor can build an excellent business under the leadership and reputation of the leading, rapidly growing, employee-owned, independent wealth management and trust services firm headquartered in South Florida.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Develop new client relationships by introducing your Firm which puts clients’ interests first, makes decisions promptly (HQ locally), is a fiduciary (asset-based fees), open architecture, and Multi-Family Office Services.
- Source prospective client opportunities by networking and obtaining referrals.
- Participate at a leadership level with key community and professional organizations, recognized social and business leaders, as well as COIs to generate referrals.
- Seek opportunities to generate positive public awareness and brand the Firm in the marketplace.
- Ability to articulately communicate current economic and market conditions and basic investment and trust strategies and solutions to prospective clients.
- Eager to continue learning high-level strategies, investment options and services.
- Build a strong and growing sales pipeline. Collaborate with the Firm’s team to close qualified opportunities and assist in preparation of top-level client presentations.
- Take a leadership role as part of the client relationship management team in anticipating your client’s needs as determined through regular client interaction, and an interest and ability to listen and have a sincere interest in clients’ needs and desires.
- Fully use and embrace the Firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and other sales assistance programs.
- Financial Planning, Trust and Estate, and/or Investment Advisory experience, and working with HNW clients is desirable but not required. Alternatively, business development/sales experience in high level finance related businesses (real estate, management consulting, fund raising, non-profit development) would be positively considered and evaluated.
- High level experience with: 1) speaking in public, 2) persuading others to do or think the way you want them to, 3) obtaining leadership positions requiring you to meet and convert many people in some way, 4) dealing and having relationships with highly successful leaders in our communities, 5) a history of business relationships with successful athletes, other public personalities,, and other successful people would be seriously considered.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Additional Information:
- Requires: Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication abilities. Perfectly speaks and writes Spanish and English.
- A people-person who is exceptionally outgoing and liked and trusted by those they meet; fearless and enthusiastic about meeting new people; and high energy, ambitious.
- Ability to quickly learn the basics of our business, so that you have a convincing two-minute elevator speech you can give to others. A powerful desire to learn all you can about our business and build a reputation as the best and most highly respected and successful Senior Wealth Advisor in the market you represent.
- Highly optimistic, confident, likeable attitude and an exceedingly personable individual which makes others want to know you better. A genuine interest in people and serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required.
- Currently resident in our markets and have broad but close people relationships in “right” places a big plus. Driven to have an opportunity to earn uncommon compensation based on your ambition, hard work and creatively.
- Salary, fee sharing, discretionary Firm bonus, and stock options are commensurate with experience and performance. Beginning salary range $125,000 -$150,000 based upon experience. Generous health and other benefits.